PSCU to host Virtual Member Forum 2020 on June 16-17
Free event filled with thought leadership and best practices to help credit unions thrive in a rapidly evolving landscape
ST. PETERSBURG, FL (May 14, 2020) — PSCU, the nation’s premier payments credit union service organization (CUSO), will bring its largest annual event to the virtual environment on June 16-17, 2020. Virtual Member Forum 2020 will run from 2-5 p.m. ET each day, packed with dynamic keynote and breakout sessions, a credit union CEO panel, an on-demand Solutions Showcase, a virtual happy hour featuring actor and comedian Sinbad and more. Virtual Member Forum 2020 is a free event open to PSCU Owner credit unions, future Owners and industry partners.
“While the COVID-19 pandemic prevented us from coming together in San Francisco for Member Forum 2020 as originally planned, we look forward to bringing together PSCU Owner credit unions, future Owners and industry partners for a virtual experience to collaborate, grow and propel our industry forward,” said Dean Young, EVP, chief experience officer at PSCU, who will serve as emcee for Virtual Member Forum 2020. “While staying mindful of our credit unions’ time and current member needs, we have an impressive lineup packed with strategies for sustaining success now and into the future – and we’ll have some fun together as well.”
PSCU Virtual Member Forum 2020 will include:
- CEO Keynote Presentation: PSCU President and CEO Chuck Fagan will provide an update on PSCU’s business, its response to the COVID-19 pandemic and what’s next for the credit union industry.
- PSCU Solution Roadmap Panel: Led by PSCU SVP and Chief Product Officer, Denise Stevens, this panel will feature senior leaders from some of PSCU’s key solution areas, including digital, fraud mitigation, data and analytics and integration.
- Credit Union CEO Panel: Moderated by PSCU EVP and Chief Financial Officer Brian Caldarelli, this panel will feature Todd Lane, president and CEO, California Coast Credit Union; Maria Martinez, president and CEO, Border Federal Credit Union; and Mike Valentine, president and CEO, BCU, as they provide their insights on managing through the COVID-19 crisis and look to the future.
- Keynote Presentation: Economist Michael McNamara, senior principal at MasterCard SpendingPulse, will deliver important insights on the current economic forecast and consumer spending trends.
- Solutions Showcase: Experience on-demand demonstrations of PSCU’s innovative product portfolio and request a personal follow-up.
- Breakout Sessions: Thought leadership from PSCU and industry experts on topics including the evolving payments landscape and the move to digital, fraud mitigation in the COVID-19 environment, collections and delinquency management, predictive analytics, digital banking, contact center best practices and more.
- Virtual Happy Hour: Closeout Virtual Member Forum 2020 with networking and laughs featuring actor and comedian Sinbad.
On May 27, PSCU will release the PSCU Roadmap, an on-demand webcast series that will lead up to the PSCU Solution Roadmap panel session at Virtual Member Forum 2020. These five 30-minute, on-demand webcasts, led by senior PSCU leaders, will provide PSCU Owner credit unions with timely updates on the products and solutions to help drive sustainable success now and into the future.
For more information or to register for Virtual Member Forum 2020, visit pscu.com/virtualmemberforum2020. Replays of Virtual Member Forum 2020 will be available to all registered attendees.
PSCU, the nation’s premier payments CUSO and an integrated financial technology solutions provider, supports the success of more than 2,400 financial institutions and processes nearly 7.7 billion transactions annually. Committed to service excellence and focused on continuous innovation, PSCU’s payment processing, fraud and risk management, data and analytics, digital banking, strategic consulting and real-time payments platforms, along with 24/7/365 member support via its contact centers, help deliver personalized, connected experiences. The origin of PSCU’s model is collaboration and scale, and the company has leveraged its influence on behalf of credit unions and their members for more than 45 years. Today, PSCU provides an end-to-end, competitive advantage that enables credit unions to securely grow and meet evolving consumer demands. For more information, visit pscu.com.