Venminder recognized as a 2023 Gartner Peer Insights™ Customers’ Choice for IT Vendor Risk Management in North America
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice distinction is based on feedback and ratings from end-user professionals who have experience purchasing, implementing and/or using the product or service.
ELIZABETHTOWN, KY (March 27, 2023) — Venminder, a global leader of third-party risk management solutions, today announced that it was named a Customers’ Choice for North America in the March 2023 Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer” for IT Vendor Risk Management.
Gartner Peer Insights is an online platform of ratings and reviews of IT software and services written and read by IT professionals and technology decision makers. The Voice of the Customer is a document aggregating peer reviews on a specific market segment that can help aid with purchasing decisions based on insightful, unbiased and validated customer feedback.
Highlights on Venminder within the 2023 Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer”: IT Vendor Risk Management include:
- Venminder named a North America Customers’ Choice for IT Vendor Risk Management Solutions
- Venminder was the only provider named Midsize Enterprises Customers’ Choice for IT Vendor Risk Management Solutions
- Venminder named a Strong Performer in Global IT Vendor Risk Management Solutions
- Venminder received an overall rating of 4.6/5 in 40 reviews as of December 2022. The Overall Rating is a measure of how satisfied existing customers are with a vendor’s product.
- Venminder received a Support Experience category rating of 4.8/5
“We believe our recognition as a Gartner Peer Insights North America Customer’s Choice for IT Vendor Risk Management reflects our dedication to delivering a high-quality product and an exceptional customer service to support it.,” said James Hyde, CEO of Venminder. “Venminder is designed to help customers assess and manage vendor risks effectively throughout the vendor lifecycle. Venminder takes great pride in prioritizing requirements and feedback from our customers as part of continued innovation. We are proud to see our strategy being translated into excellent positive feedback directly from their customers.”
More than 1,200 customers use Venminder to manage the entire end-to-end vendor lifecycle, from onboarding new vendors, to ongoing management and continuous monitoring, to offboarding vendors. Having mastered combining technology with the human experience, Venminder’s innovative platform enables customers to manage and monitor vendors, contracts, due diligence tasks, questionnaires and risk assessments. This is enhanced further through Venminder’s team of subject matter experts, who can take the workload from customers by chasing vendors for documents, assessing those documents and providing qualified risk ratings for more informed decisions. With thousands of completed vendor risk assessments available, Venminder can also often speed up the evaluation process on vendors. To add to Venminder’s unique and innovative portfolio of solutions, Venminder recently launched Venmonitor™, a new software tool that brings the industry’s best risk intelligence data into one central location, allowing customers to easily screen vendor or supplier performance across multiple risk domains.
Some excerpts from customers that contributed to the distinction include:
- “Can’t say enough good things about Venminder! It is an excellent vendor management solution right out of the box, but it is also flexible and configurable to fit almost any vm program. Everyone we have worked with at Venminder has been terrific. They know their business and have given us invaluable guidance and support. Venminder continues to enhance and update their solution to make ever easier to use and more functional. Reporting functions are great!” Read full review.
- “Venminder has really strived to provide the best customer support in their industry by providing dedicated people, training materials, and other tools and services to make their onboarding process as smooth as possible.” Read full review.
- “Signing on with Venminder has been a game changer! Our previous vendor was not hitting the mark and we needed to integrate with Venminder quickly! No problem, we electronically sent our vendor contracts and other documents directly; Venminder uploaded our files into their software making the transition a breeze! Now, we can find what we need, upload new vendors and preparing for audits is a dream! Be sure to use their professionals to examine and risk rate technical and financial documents.” Read full review.
- “Venminder has been a great addition to our due diligence program. We used to manually track vendors on a massive spreadsheet. Reports on demand and adding additional fields to be tracked is super helpful! The customer service has been outstanding.” Read full review.
- “Software is easy to use and the quality of the professional services is good. Having Venminder complete SOC Analysis, Financial Health Analysis, and BCDR Analysis for many of our vendors is a huge time saver for us. We also use their Document Collection service. Our regulators are satisfied with the quality of our program. I really like that Venminder has taken the time to understand our business and what is important to us.” Read full review.
Read more reviews for Venminder on Gartner Peer Insights here.
Gartner, Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: IT Vendor Risk Management Solutions, 16 March 2023, By Peer Contributors.
Gartner® and Peer Insights™ are trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Venminder is the leading provider offering a unified SaaS platform for third-party risk management. The platform is used by more than 1,200 customers to manage the entire vendor lifecycle, from onboarding to offboarding, with ease and efficiency. Venminder combines technology and human expertise to enable customers to manage vendors, track contract data, perform due diligence and oversight, send and score questionnaires, conduct risk assessments, systemically monitor risks across domains, order due diligence assessments on vendor controls, and much more. Venminder also powers Third Party ThinkTank, the largest online community dedicated to the practice of third-party risk. For more information, visit www.venminder.com or follow Venminder on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
About Gartner Peer Insights
Gartner Peer Insights is an online platform of ratings and reviews of IT software and services that are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers. The goal is to help IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and help technology providers improve their products by receiving objective, unbiased feedback from their customers. Gartner Peer Insights includes more than 350,000 verified reviews in more than 340 markets. For more information, please visit www.gartner.com/reviews/home .