Washington Ave. Branch temporarily closed due to confirmed COVID-19 case
WENTZVILLE, MO (October 26, 2020) — 1st Financial Federal (Alltru) Credit Union’s Downtown St. Louis branch (1407 Washington Avenue, St. Louis, 63103) will be closed on Monday, October 26th due to a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Any credit union staff who were potentially exposed will be quarantined and closely monitored before returning to work. The branch will remain closed until further notice as the lobby undergoes extensive cleaning and disinfecting.
As always, credit union employees and members are required to wear masks while in the branch. To learn more about how the credit union has responded to the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit our website
Ways to Continue to Bank While Practicing Social Distancing
- Enroll in online banking to gain access to your accounts from home 24/7.
- Get a debit card for your account. You will then be able to make deposits at the ATM, pay for purchases and get cash without coming to a branch.
- Download the 1st Financial Mobile banking app in the on Apple® App Store and Google® Play Store.
- Qualified users can deposit checks using the remote check deposit feature.
- Sign up for direct deposit if your employer offers it.
- Consider using one of our online options to make loan payments.
Deposit Checks from Home
- Enroll in SnapDeposit and use your mobile phone to conveniently deposit checks without having to visit a branch or ATM. The 1st Financial Mobile Banking app is available on Apple® App Store and Google® Play Store.
- Download the 1st Financial Mobile Banking app.
- Click “Deposit.”
- Take pictures of your check and follow prompts.
About 1st Financial/Alltru Credit Union
Established in 1968, 1st Financial Federal/Alltru Credit Union is full-service community development financial cooperative whose mission is to improve the financial well-being of its members. With assets exceeding $250 million, 1st Financial serves more than 35,000 people in the community of St. Louis and St. Charles. For more information about 1st Financial Federal/Alltru Credit Union, visit www.thebetterwaytobank.org.