The African-American Credit Union Coalition (AACUC) will induct five credit union leaders into its African American Credit Union Hall of Fame during its Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony during the Governmental Affairs Conference in Washington, D.C. on March 5, 2024 at the National Museum for African American History and Culture.
The African American Credit Union Hall of Fame recognizes individuals who have contributed to the credit union movement by providing financial services and access to financial capital for African Americans and people of color.
The 2024 honorees are:
- John Bratsakis, President/CEO, MD|DC Credit Union Association
- Maurice Dawkins, President/CEO, American Spirit Federal Credit Union
- Karen Madry, President/CEO, Afena Federal Credit Union
- Anthony Taylor, Board Director, Ascend Federal Credit Union
- Robert Trunzo, President Emeritus, TruStage (formerly CUNA Mutual Group)
continue reading »