How to survive a ransomware attack
Infection vectors, response & long-term defense
Ransomware attacks are surging and becoming more dangerous as cybercriminals activate double extortion schemes that threaten both data encryption and publishing of confidential information. To combat Ransomware 2.0, organizations must be educated, deploy appropriate security defenses, and have a detailed incident response plan.
Watch our on-demand webinar to hear from two cybersecurity experts from Dataprise and Blue Team Alpha as they touch on:
- The State of Ransomware 2.0
- Most Common Infection Vectors & Key Defenses
- To Pay or Not to Pay?
- The Dos and Don’ts of Response
- Remediation & Post-Incident Communication
- Real Life Response: Anatomy of An Attack