CUES Announces 2015 Executive Award Winners and Hall of Fame Honorees
MADISON, WI (September 10, 2015) — CUES is pleased to announce its 2015 Executive Award Winners and Hall of Famers.
The 2015 executive award winners are:
– CUES Outstanding Chief Executive – Gerry Agnes, CPA, president/CEO, Elevations CU, Boulder, Colo.
– CUES Exceptional Leader – Don DiMatteo, director of member experience, State Department FCU, Alexandria, Va.
The following seven executives will be inducted into the CUES Hall of Fame:
– J. David Christenson, president/CEO, Connexus, Wausau, Wis.
– Susan C. Frank, CEO, Desert Schools FCU, Phoenix
– Raymond Lancaster, CEO, Pyramid FCU, Tucson, Ariz.
– Robert D. Ramirez, CCE, CEO, Vantage West CU, Tucson, Ariz.
– Patricia E. Smith, CSE, president/CEO, Unitas Community CU, Portland, Ore.
– Garth Warner, president/CEO, Servus CU, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
– Jane G. Watkins, president/CEO, Virginia CU, Richmond, Va.
The CUES Outstanding Chief Executive award recognizes leaders at the CEO level who display professional achievement, support employee motivation, and are dedicated to their community.
The CUES Exceptional Leader award goes to non-chief executive officers and acknowledges these decision-makers for their ambition, participation, and devotion to their credit union and the industry.
The CUES Hall of Fame recognizes a lifetime of achievement and dedication to the credit union movement. These extraordinary leaders were chosen by CUES’ board of directors for their contributions to their profession and the industry; involvement in community service; and education and history of self-improvement.
All will be honored at CUES’ CEO/Executive Team Network, November 8-11, 2015, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia, Scottsdale, Ariz.
To learn more, visit cues.org/recognition. Visit cues.org/cnet for details on, or to register for, CUES’ CEO/Executive Team Network. To learn more about CUES, visit cues.org.
CUES is the leading talent development solutions provider for credit unions in North America. We educate, develop and support credit union CEOs, executives, directors, and emerging leaders through partnerships with premier business schools, live and online events, digital learning, networking, and premium content. With over 47,000 members and growing, we measure success one leader at a time.
Connect with CUES at CUES.org and on LinkedIn, Facebook, X, and Instagram. For daily insights on issues impacting credit unions visit CUmanagement.com.
Currency Marketing is a credit union-focused marketing firm. Our unique programs—It’s a Money Thing and CUES Emerge—focus on helping credit unions raise awareness, build relationships and foster financial empowerment with young adults.
Connect with Currency Marketing at CurrencyMarketing.ca and on LinkedIn, Facebook, and X.