Resources from CUNA and the Leagues for COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has credit unions doing exactly what credit unions were built for: people helping people. To help you manage the challenges of this pandemic and its impact, CUNA and the Leagues have developed a COVID-19 Response Center as a centralized hub of current resources, tools and information available to your credit union.
COVID-19 Resource Overview:
Our COVID-19 Response Center gives you access to a range of free information, tools, and training on pandemic response, economic impact, compliance, and Small Business Authority PPP lending.
- CUNA News – Follow stories on how credit unions are stepping up to help their members and communities, how they are shifting operations and what they are doing to cope.
- CUNA Communities – Connect with peers in your field through CUNA Communities, including CUNA Compliance, CUNA Small Credit Union and CUNA Councils communities to get your questions answered and find solutions to your pressing issues.
- Credit Union Business Resources – Discover checklists, templates, podcasts, platforms and more for support to get through your to-do list.
- External Communications Resources – Access to external communication best practices, customizable member communication templates, a sample local media pitch and more to keep your members informed.
- Additional Resources – While you search for credit union-focused solutions available through CUNA, you’ll also have quick access to League resources, industry regulatory resources and key public health resources, including the CDC, WHO and OSHA.
“There’s so much to think about, and the landscape is changing fast,” says Greg Michlig, Chief Engagement Officer at CUNA. “The CUNA/League COVID-19 Response Center centralizes credit union information, tools and insights. We’re updating it daily with new resources.”
How has your credit union responded? Please take a moment to tell us so we can share the good ideas and best practices that are being implemented at credit unions across the nation. Your participation will also help us highlight the credit union difference as we continue advocating for pro-credit union legislation. Share your information in our survey.