Consumer enthusiasm for technology is growing – but they don’t necessarily think about it that way.
Instead, of “technology,” consumers want …
- Immediate access to the products and services they need.
- The convenience to manage their lives from anywhere.
- Fluid interactions that blend digital and in-person.
- Tailored experiences based on their habits and preferences.
- Personalized recommendations that accurately anticipate their needs.
As big tech companies and fintech disruptors incorporate these experiences into everyday life, credit union members have come to expect them across the board. If they are not present, it can lead to a disconnect – and dissatisfaction. In order to meet modern-day expectations, credit unions need a technology team with the right skills.
continue reading »