Get the latest news and information from CU Insight delivered to you anywhere.SIGN UP NOW
- CUNA News Now: No NCUSIF 2014 premium, fund sees $26.4M 3Q net income
- NAFCU Today: NCUA proposals out on flood insurance, corporates
- CU Management: Universal staffing
- Credit Union Magazine: Protect your credit union, members from cyber attacks
- Credit Union Times: Can CU Wallet survive Apple Pay?
- Credit Union Journal: Number of credit unions fined for late call reports drops 30% in Q2: NCUA
- CUES Skybox: Managing mobile-only members
- CU Suite: Hiring and culture: conflict versus drama
- CUNA Councils: Your members are ready for secure online document storage—are you?
- OnApproach: 5 steps to form an analytics strategy
- CUbroadcast: Hunting down hidden markets within cooperatives for your CU’s success with Vancity’s William Azaroff (Part 2)
- Off the Cuff: Will mortgage regs drain credit unions’ will to lend?
National Credit Union Administration staff confirmed earlier indications that there will be no National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund premium for 2014 at the agency's monthly board meeting Thursday. Credit Union National Association analysis earlier this year also concluded that given the health of the credit union system, a premium would not be required. The fund ended the third quarter of 2014 with a net income of $24.6 million and an equity ratio of 1.3%, which reflects the capitalization deposit adjustment billed in [...]0 Read More
Preparation can help minimize damage to your bottom line—and your reputation. by: Ken Otsuka [...]0 Read More
Posted October 23, 2014
by: Ron Daly Your credit union members collect and create a lot of data and important documents. But if they [...]0 Read More